Non-Consumable products such as presses are backed with a 1 year warranty period from purchase date on material and workmanship. If a defect occurs within that time-frame the product will be replaced or repaired at our discretion. This does not include consumables like membranes and heat-sinks. Warranty does not apply in cases of improper use and membrane or heat-sink damage as these are consumable parts. (HD 100, 200 and 300 have a 90 day warranty)
- The limited warranty applies to original purchaser only.
- The warranty applies to the product in normal usage situations only.
- If the product fails, it will be repaired or replaced at the option of the manufacturer.
- Transportation charges for warranty service will be reimbursed by the factory upon verification of the warranty claim and submission of a freight bill for normal ground service.
- Warranty service claims are subject to authorized inspection for product defects.
- The manufacturer shall not be responsible for any additional costs associated with a product failure including, but not limited to, loss of work time, damage to other items used in production, and unauthorized shipping and/or labor charges.
- All warranty service claims must be made within the specified warranty period. Proof of purchase date must be supplied to the manufacturer.
This Limited Warranty does NOT apply if:
- The product, or product part is, broken by accident.
- The product is misused, tampered with, or modified.
Manufacturers' warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.